Becoming a member of The Active Wellbeing Society is a great way to find out more about our organisation, the way we work and to show your support.
The Active Wellbeing Society is a community benefit society working to develop happy healthy communities. We are a member led organisation where each member has an equal vote and the opportunity to have a say in how we are run.
“As a cooperative, we want our organisation to reflect the people it serves. As such, having members who direct and shape our organisation is key. We hope that you will want to join us to make sure that The Active Wellbeing Society delivers on its values and mission and truly brings benefit to those needing support the most. We need people from all areas of life, people with all sorts of skills and experiences”.
Karen Creavin- CEO
We are looking for people who are passionate about improving wellbeing and want to work with others to make a real difference. We want to do things differently by engaging the knowledge, experience and skills of our members.
Why be a member?
- Do you share our charitable and co-operative values and principles?
- Do you want your voice to be heard?
- Do you want to work with us to shape and co-create our services?
What can I do if I join?
- Have a voice and a say in the way we work and develop
- Work collaboratively with us to help to shape and co-create our services
- Get involved at a level which suits you
- Have a stake in decisions that affect how we deliver services and support communities
- Have an equal vote on how the society runs
- Stand for, or vote for someone else to stand for the Members Forum
- Attend our Annual General Meeting
Anyone who has an interest in supporting us can apply to join as a member.
If you share our values, care about local communities, and want to support us to help make a difference, join us now. Membership is FREE and open to everyone 16 years and over.
Please fill in the membership application form below.