We want to work with you to provide the best services.
The Active Wellbeing Society policies and procedures establish the rules of conduct within an organization, outlining the responsibilities of both employees and employers. Company policies and procedures are in place to protect the rights of workers as well as the business interests of employers and are available for you to see at any time.
- Our Test and Trace Privacy Notice
- Comments, Compliments and Complaints
- Our Equality and Diversity Policy
- Events code
Why do we collect your information and ask for feedback
- To make sure that we are providing the right services in the right way, at the right time, in the right place to the people who need them
- To improve the health of Birmingham citizens and to promote healthy living
- To provide and monitor our programmes and outcomes within the Active Wellbeing Society
- To improve and target services effectively
The information you provide is confidential and subject to the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. We hold personal information for the purpose(s) of monitoring, evaluation and to comply with any statutory requirements.
The personal details you provide may also be shared with third parties for the purposes of undertaking research, for the provision of appropriate services, as part of any statutory duties requiring such disclosure and to protect public funds. We collect and administer on the basis that information will be treated as confidential. Any data may be used to prevent fraud or the misuse of resources.