Accessing our Activities
Keeping active is more important than ever, and there are many ways to look after your physical health and wellbeing during Covid restrictions.
Become part of a large community of people across Birmingham who are keeping themselves active and occupied in the comfort of their own homes with these simple steps.
Facebook Live Sessions
All of our previous live sessions can be found on our Videos tab for you to enjoy at your own leisure.
Join a Zoom Session
Join a group of like-minded people across Birmingham for more immersive workouts and classes via Zoom.
Simply follow the link to the session you would like to join at the correct time and the host will let you in to the meeting.
Email: [email protected] for more information.
- Pilates: https://activewellbeing.link/pilates
- Chair Based Exercise: https://activewellbeing.link/chair
- Zumba: https://activewellbeing.link/zumba
- Sew and Tell: www.sewandtell.carrd.co/
- Book Club: www.activewellbeing.link/bookclub
- Flex and Stretch: https://activewellbeing.link/flex
- BollyFit: https://activewellbeing.link/bollyfit
- AfroBeats: https://activewellbeing.link/afrobeats
- Sensory Walks: https://activewellbeing.link/walk
- GentleGym: https://activewellbeing.link/gentle
- BackCare: https://activewellbeing.link/back
This Girl Can Zoom Sessions
We’ve partnered with This Girl Can to bring you Women’s only zoom classes.
All you have to do is email [email protected] if you’d like more info or want to join a session! The link will be sent to you before each session.
All of these activities are completely FREE.