The Be Active Scheme is a free scheme open to Birmingham residents. We are working in partnership with Birmingham Public Health to offer all Birmingham residents free swimming, group exercise classes and gym sessions at certain times at various leisure centres and parks.
Be active has now been running citywide in Birmingham since 1st September 2009. The scheme currently has over 400,000 members from Birmingham, which represents about 1 in 3 of the entire population.
If you would like to become a member of Be active you will need a Leisure Card. All you need to do is complete an application form at your local wellbeing centre, please bring along with two documents which show your name and address.
Click on the link below for information on Be active provision at your local leisure centre.
- Alexander Stadium
- Aston Park Pavilion & Pitches
- Beeches Pool & Fitness Centre
- Billesley Indoor Tennis Centre
- Calthorpe Wellbeing Hub
- Cocks Moors Woods Leisure Centre
- Erdington Academy Leisure Centre
- Fox Hollies Leisure Centre
- Handsworth Wellbeing Centre
- Harborne Pool & Fitness Centre
- Kingstanding Wellbeing Centre
- Masefield Wellbeing Hub
- Moseley Road Swimming Pool
- Nechells Wellbeing Centre
- Newtown Wellbeing Centre
- Northfield Leisure Centre
- Saltley Wellbeing Centre
- Shard End Wellbeing Centre
- Small Heath Wellbeing Centre
- Stanhope Wellbeing Hub
- Stechford Leisure Centre
- Summerfield Community Sports Centre
- Wyndley Leisure Centre