Working alongside other organisations and volunteers, we want to coordinate collective responses. By working collectively with fellow Brummies we can make sure we all get through this together and help the less privileged during these challenging times.
We are looking to distribute food to those who need it most, both individuals and community groups. At the Active Wellbeing Society, we are also refocusing our work to ensure we are able to provide comfort and support to people who are self isolating through phone calls and other virtual options.
If you are an organisation who can help with any of the following please get in touch via the form at the bottom of this page:
- Offer support via phone to those self isolating
- Offer resources and activities for home educating, or DBS checked child care to families
- Food to share, or a means to distribute or store food collected
- Vehicle/means to collect groceries, prescriptions etc
- Translation and language skills to help communications to be as inclusive as possible
- Specialised medical and mental health support
- Storage space for supplies
… or any other ideas you have to help Birmingham citizens in need
Contact Us Now…
If you are interested in supporting and working with us, please contact us via below form. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 728 7030 during office hours . You can also message us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.