Helping You Create a Happier & Healthier Community
Do you have an idea to help people within your community get more active?
Do you need a little help to pay for your idea to become reality?
Active Communities are working across Birmingham and Solihull to support people like you who have ideas to help change the community to be a more happier and healthier place to live. With funding from Sport England and the National Lottery we are able to help you pilot your idea into your local community.
We are looking for local groups of people to come together and help us reach into their communities and support them to become more active through physical or social activity. If you would like more information please e-mail email@example.com.
Who Can Apply?
- Community, Voluntary and Faith organisations that are not profit and registered
- Group of people, without a formal structure with an idea or locally identified need
- Priority will be given to organisations based in and operating in the areas on the map below
How Much Funding is Available?
- Registered Groups: up to £1,000 – payable via a BACS transfer to an organisational account. (one application per organisation)
- Non-registered Bodies – £50 – £500.
Send your application to us through a number of ways and we will get back to you within 30 days:
- Send us a video or voice recording via whatsapp – 07729715765
- By email – send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us at Active Communities, Studio 309, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B9 4AA